CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Big Girl, Little Arm




We were at the library today Carson & Parker were sitting at a table working puzzles & reading books. I was the fly on the wall listening to this conversation. A boy walked up and asked Carson what happened to her arm? Carson ignored the first few times the boy asked. And then I heard Carson mutter "She was born". The boy said "What? I couldn't hear you". And Carson repeated himself "She was born". Then he said "God made her born". Parker chimed in with "I have one hand and one ammm (arm). It was so cute. I guess the boy gave up and was confused because he finally walked away. It was pretty cute. She is such a strong girl with an amazing personality. We are confident she will have no trouble with her "little arm" in the future.




Funny saying of the day: "Sometimes he doos and sometimes he don'ts" Carson, talking about Cooper.

0 comments: