CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dr. Mike's Fall Festival

The month of October is a little crazy schedule-wise with our family. For the next few weekends we are booked and over booked with stuff to do.
On Sat. we went to a fall festival to celebrate Dr. Mike & 30 yrs of practice. (he is one of Rick's friends) They had a moon walk for the kids, a fire truck with a huge ladder, face painting and even Rick and I were able to have a massage. What a treat! My only problem is that I worked out hard at the gym on Thursday & Friday and the massage sort of hurt! But I'm not complaining, a massage is a massage right?! Here are some cute pictures of the kids.







We don't know the kid in the background! I tried to blurr him out but didn't have much luck he was just there!
Having some sausage wraps for lunch.

0 comments: