CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

NYC Was Fantastic!!

I'm back from a fabulous vacation to NYC with my girls!! My mom, Kelly, my best friend from HS & her mom who is a hoot & kept us laughing. We had a fantastic time. I have TONS of pictures to post but am still playing & editing them in photo shop so they will be posted a little at a time. Here are a few for now.
We took the Staten Island Ferry & had a beautiful view of Manhattan
Me, Michelle, Mom & Kelly on the Ferry
Mom & I. The weather was amazing!!
Some funny man in Battery Park dressed up like the Statue of Liberty
Kelly & I sporting our fake coach purses. And who is Dylan you might ask??
Only Ralph Lauren's Daughter!! Yes she owns this cute, swanky little candy store. We saw her on Martha and had to stop in. Not that she was there or anything! ha!

0 comments: