CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Big Talker

The Bathroom "Talker"
Funny story from our night at the Oasis.
Rick had taken the boys to the restroom during dinner. Basically here is a run down of how things went during their potty break:
Boys are all doing their business when Carson turns to the man doing his business next to him and says "I'm Carson and I'm turning 5, we had a camo party at Chuck E. Cheese and I LOVE to go fishing with Grandaddy and on and on he went talking to this man who was trying to pee. Poor Rick just wanted to hide from embarrassment.
So about 15 min. later we were walking out and my mom says to a couple of men eating (we had no idea who they were) "boy, I bet you all are happy to see us go" (because the kids were being kids playing, talking loud etc)
And the man says "You wouldn't believe the conversation I just had in the bathroom with that little guy!"
It was so funny!
That's our Carson, trying to make friends everywhere we go!

0 comments: