CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

"Daddy You look so Pretty!"

A few weeks ago I bought Rick a pink & navy striped sweater. I thought it was really nice. He was not sure about it so let it sit in the closet for many weeks. I told him I'd take it back if he didn't want it. He said "I just need some encouraging when I wear it" Ok no problem.
So today he put it on for work, he emerged from the closet and I told him how great he looked etc.. Then he walks out to the living room and this was the reaction from the kids.
Carson "Daddy why are you wearing Mommy's shirt"
Griffin "Why you got that shirt on Dad?"
Parker "Daddy you look so pretty like a girl!"
Poor Rick was humiliated. I think the only reason he kept it on was because he was going to cover it up with his lab coat when he arrived at work.

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Tanya- Your photographs are beautiful! You don't ever come up to the Ft Worth area do you????

Leslie said...

That is too funny...poor Rick!!!

Cortney Genova said...

Oh that is great!!! Where is the pics????

Brooke said...

ha..thats cute!! He can always save it for a trip down here to south florida...men wear pink without turning heads!!!

Beth Hames said...

Sometimes kids are too honest! What a funny story...

CM said...

Hysterical story! Poor Rick - those comments didn't do much for his male pride, I'm sure. Danny's theory is that it takes a real man to wear pink. Good work Rick, way to be a "real man"!!

Jessica said...

Ha! Too cute! I am nervous about my kids getting old enough to tell me what they really think! I agree with cortney....Where are the pics?

LJ said...

Oh, I bet Parker was right... Rick must have looked "pretty." I too, have been trying to work the hubby into a pink shirt and have had no success.

broedell5 said...

hahaha!!!!!

Mathews6Pack said...

I AM CRACKING UP! Thanks for sharing you funny moments!