CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Daddy at work...

The boys are always really interested in what Daddy actually does when he is gone all day. They know his title, but really don't "know" what he does. So two nights ago Carson said at dinner "Daddy, what did you do today?" Rick says "I saw my patients & I helped them feel better" Carson replied "Daddy, tell me about your patients, what are their names?" Rick replied with "I saw an 11 yr old girl and she needed help with her feet". We thought it would end at that, but his questions continued until Rick had named like 15 patients and what their issues were. Then again tonight at dinner "Daddy tell me about your patients" Its so cute, but anyone who knows Carson knows that his list of questions could really go on and on forever!!
So today I was checking my email and Griffin was at the computer with me and these pictures popped up from Rick. So at the dinner table tonight Griffin says "Daddy I saw you on the computer with some lady and I don't know her name" We laughed so hard, it was too funny.
Anyways this is Rick & nurse Bobbie doing surgery on Thursday.


1 comments:

Briana said...

That's so fun that he's so interested , and super sweet that Rick sent photos to show him. :)