CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

When I grow up...


Carson came up to me today with a very worried look on his face. He said "I just don't know what I'm gonna be when I'm a man. There are just too many choices, how will I know?" I told him that when he goes away to college he will do what he has the most interest in. His reply was this "I thought I wanted to be a cowboy, but then I changed my mind. Then I thought I was going to be a baseball man, then I changed my mind. I do like accidents, maybe I'll be an ambulance man. I think I'll just be a doctor." *Sigh*
I was trying my hardest to not roll on the floor with laughter. He was so worried and concerned. I told him he has a lot of time to think about it. This little guy has a lot on his mind. :) Anyone who knows Carson, knows he is always thinking of what's next. What's the next meal, what are we doing next? Where are we going after that? And he even has their next 3 birthday party themes all mapped out. The boys talk daily about what their 5th bday party will be, and their 6th and their 7th. They even have Parker in on it and apparently she is having a lady bug party for her 4th. next October.

1 comments:

Cortney Genova said...

Love it! Thats Carson for you!