CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

3,360 Miles Driven

We've arrived home after being gone to FL for 23 days and 3,360 miles driven. It was a great vacation, loaded with tons of activity, friends, family and lots of fun. Here is a sneak peek of my children on the beach during our beach session. For now the rest of our family shots will have to wait to be edited. I have a few sessions that I want to take care of first.
Check back I will return to my regular postings.

4 comments:

broedell5 said...

oh i am dying to see my pictures!!!!!I am also glad you made it home same and sound.It was so great to catch up and i look forward to doing it again!!! xoxo marcey

Cortney Genova said...

I can't wait to see everyones pics! I will get you a disk in the mail Monday!

Meredith said...

Glad youguys made it home safe and sound! We just got back last night. We stopped by your mom's store Wednesday instead of Tuesday. We ran out of time on Tuesday. It is such a great surf shop! Cassidy bought a couple of things and my brother bought a wallet. Thanks for the directions!

Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!