CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Florida Bound...

Our family is spending the month of June in FL. We have a lot of really great things planned while we are there. Our first stop is to Tallahassee to visit the FSU campus where I went to college. We are spending Thur. night and some of Friday exploring the campus & buying new FSU gear for the kiddos. Then on to Jacksonville where I am a Maid of Honor in my cousin's wedding. We will be there until Sunday. Then we head down to Disney World. This is for sure going to be an adventure. We are meeting my parents there and will spend a few days doing Disney and some other fun things at the resort. Rick flies back to Austin after Disney, and I am headed down to Palm Beach where my hometown is. We have a condo there and I will stay with the kids until the end of the month. While we are there I have 6 photoshoots on the beach, and the boys are enrolled in surf camp http://alohasurfingschool.com/ . Its Mon-Fri. from 8:30-12. They will have a blast learning to surf, jet skiing, relay races, tug of war, snorkeling, tubing & much much more. I am most excited to see my family & my two amazing friends that are also coming down to meet me from NC & VA, Kelly & Cortney. Tons of pictures from our adventures to come & exciting things in the works, all will be posted at the end of June. Until then you all have a great month!
*If you are a photo client looking to book, please contact me through my site. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I have a few slots left in July & Aug. and am starting to book my Christmas sessions for the fall.* If you have a beach session scheduled with me for June your paperwork is in the mail, with my phone #. Call with any questions.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like a busy and FUN month!! Post lots of pictures.

Cortney Genova said...

Safe driving!! I will see you soon! Cort