CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disney Was a BLAST!!

Just a quick update...We loved Disney Wold!! What a fun time. The kids had a great time riding all the rides and visiting all the characters. It was extremely hot and on the first day Parker had some hydration issues. She vomited at lunch on the first day all over her Kellys Kids outfit. ugh! So my mom had to take her next door to buy her an outfit and all they had were costumes or PJ sets. So she got a shot sleeved pj set. We told her it was a shorts and top set. ha! The next day I was very overheated and felt really bad most of the day until we cooled off. Rick flew back to TX and I am in Palm Beach in a fabulous condo. Now there is no TV and no computer (I;m at the library) so it should be interesting. Until next time....

2 comments:

Meredith said...

So soory Parker got sick at Disney. Poor thing! Hopefully we will see you when we go to Pompano Beach. We will be going down there on the 24th. Will you still be there? We are going to try to come by your mom's surf shop. Let me know! I will call you for direction later next week.

Andrea said...

Have fun in Florida! It sounds like you are set up to have a great time. I miss seeing you at church!