CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Disney Shots Part 1

As you can only imagine I have over 1000 photos of our FL/Disney trip to edit. So over the next few weeks I will post them onto the blog as I get to them.
Top photo is our first day at Disney, and yes everyone received the "wear red memo" posted by me, the dork. I know Rick just really hates when we all coordinate, but I figured it would be easy to spot everyone in red and well really its all about how we look in the pictures. ha!

When we walked in my mom went straight to the stand selling the Mickey ears and bought each child a set. I told her "I don't know about this, I don't think they'll wear them". Well I was wrong, about Griffin anyways. He had the "Disney Spirit" and wore them every time we left the cabin. He wore them non-stop it was so cute, so naturally there are more pictures of him because I could not resist. Carson was the complete opposite choosing not to be seen at all in the ears.
Yes they were in matching Kelly's Kids outfits, well until she threw up all over hers only 2 hours after arriving. ugh!

Parker: "Benny, what are you looking at?"

Cooper: "Sis, what is this some kind of new fashion statement?" "I'm not diggin it"

My mom & Carson on the race track

Carson: "Just don't make me wear those ears and everything will be cool"

Hard to tell who's having the best time here, Daddy or Griffin? The race cars were Griffin's favorites. Between our day and night visits we were able to ride them many many times.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

So cute! Seeing those pics makes me miss Florida! You are not a dork for making your family wear the same color. I wish I had done that this year when we went. It was super crowded, more than usual and I wish we all had on bright shirts. Good idea!

Leslie said...

Great Pics!! When we go to the park I always put Cole in a dark shirt so I can keep an eye on him.. so great idea for the whole family!!