CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Miss Accessory

Did I ever mention how much I LOVE senior sessions?! I think they are my favorites, next to a good sleeping newborn session. Beautiful, Miss Julia and I headed to downtown Austin for her urban senior session on Sunday night. I am calling her Miss Accessory because she has more accessories than anyone I know. She showed up with a big toolbox looking thing full of all kinds of goodies. I really need to take a lesson from her. ha!
Julia is headed to H.U. this fall and we are super excited for her, this is where Rick went to undergrad and has many great memories from his experience. So congratulations Miss Julia!
To see her VERY cool slide show click the link and turn up the volume she chose a great Christian song...


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are great!

Cortney Genova said...

Aww to be young again! Those are awesome pics! Have a great time in NYC! And tell your mom I said hi

Cortney Genova said...

Aww to be young again! Those are awesome pics! Have a great time in NYC! And tell your mom I said hi

Raegan Brown said...

What a wonderful shoot! I love the locations you chose. When Owen gets a little older we need to do a family pic. Have a great trip to NY!