CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fort Worth Seniors-Sneak Peek

A group of Fort Worth seniors from a private Christian School found my site and asked me to come up and shoot their senior sessions. So I headed up on Friday night and meet them at the Ft. Worth Botanical Garden on Sat. We had a great time. The shot above says it all, unfortunately it does not have all the seniors in it.
So here I am on Sat. night downloading and laughing at some of the fun stuff we were able to get. Here is a really SMALL sneak peek of what is to come this week. I picked out a few that stood out at first glance & edited them really quick before bed.
Thanks guys for being such and awesome group of friends, even if you did pick on Jayne a little. :)


Sorry James I know you don't like the calculator shot but I think its way cool! And he even added Class of 09 if you look close.

This last one was funny because the boys pushed Jayne off and it caught her by surprise.
Check back this week for their individual shots, the "nice ones" for their mom's. :) We did a few of those too.


0 comments: