CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jayne Girl

This week I have been editing the Ft. Worth seniors from the weekend. Jayne was the only girl so we were able to do some fun stuff I didn't do with the boys. I loved the way all of her pictures turned out. The top one is my absolute FAV, I guess the brown hair, brown eyes and the brown wall all just came together so well.
Jayne is a very mature girl with a BIG future ahead. I really enjoyed hanging out with her on Sat.
The botanical garden in Ft. Worth was AMAZING and it it were here I think I would do every session there. Here is a link to Jayne's slide show, she picked a fantastic song by Casting Crowns. http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/Jayne/



Of course I had to post this one because I am such a NIKON girl myself. Jayne is on the yearbook staff and loves photography, so she brought her camera as her prop.

1 comments:

Cortney Genova said...

Those are great!! I love that song!