CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Big Mama on the Other Side of the Camera

Embarrassing, but this post will be about me, the one behind the camera. I ventured out to the other side this weekend at the horse farm. My dear husband took these with very little coaching, pretty good I must say. Of course I touched up the subject with a little photoshop! ha!!
Anyway while in The Woodlands I made an apt. at my very favorite Aveda salon and had 8 inches cut off my hair, another reason for a few pictures. It feels great! I only had it that long for the wedding I was in this summer, that I STILL have yet to blog about ugh!
I have had a few requests for new belly shots, so here you go... and I must say I am looking and feeling rather big! This is only 20 weeks folks! That's a scary thought. I'm only 1/2 way there. My 20 week ultra sound went really well. Baby looks GREAT! No issues, measuring 20 weeks which makes the due date Jan. 25. We will induce around the 16th. I'll mess around with the dvd and see if I can post anything. The pictures weren't the best this time, baby was putting its hands in its face.


I did 2 sessions while I was there and have a bunch of photos to blog about including my own kids at the farm. So be looking for those this week. Until then....

14 comments:

Andrea said...

I like the new cut!

Robyn said...

Love the hair and the belly. You look great-

Cortney Genova said...

Love the hair cut!!! Love the belly shots as well!!

CM said...

You look great, I love the belly shots!

The Thomas' said...

Haircut is adorable! I want to cut mine but I am always nervous about it :) Can you send me your address-there was something wrong when trying to send you email.

Alyssa said...

Glad to hear baby is healthy and growing perfectly. I love your hair! You look great!

Julie T said...

You look so good Tanya! I like your haircut too!

Brooke said...

you're glowing! You look great....all belly!!!!

Leslie said...

Those are great!!

broedell5 said...

you look so pretty!!Just glowing!!

JessBless said...

I've always thought you were just beautiful, but you just proved that you can somehow get even prettier. That haircut is absolutely perfect for you. And your baby bump is precious. So happy the baby is going well.

April said...

love the new haircut!

Anonymous said...

You are glowing. You look beautiful! I love your new do!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I'm so happy to hear that you and baby are doing great!!!