CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Christmas Cards & Information

It's that time of year again! I know you may think it's WAY to early to think about your Christmas cards! I have an fantastic special going on that includes your session, 50 cards and an 8x10 all for $140. If you have had a 2008 session with me you can plug in a picture from your session for only $30 a set (25 per set).
I only have a few sessions left so if you are interested contact me to schedule. I have 1 sessions left in October, 2 in November and 2 for the first weekend of Dec.
There are more cards on my site under Galleries, then speciality items. Here are some collections, click the pic. to enlarge for a closer look.


2 comments:

The Thomas' said...

Love the cards. We will definately be ordering!

Murrie said...

I know you posted this way back in Sept, but I was hoping you may still have an opening.

Shawna Murrie
shawna.murrie@gmail.com