CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crazy Weekend!

After preparing for Ike this week we ended up with not a drop of rain. Unfortunately our family in Houston is without power and cleaning up a huge mess on their farm. Tons of trees are down & a lot of work lies ahead for them.
In the mean time my husband earns the husband of the weekend award! He took over and played Mr. Mom all weekend. I ended up with 4 sessions and only saw them all a handful of times. I had a 1 yr old on Sat. a 3 yr old on Sat. night. On Sunday I went to San Antonio to shoot a 5 day old, wait until you see those!! And then a 13 yr old on Sunday night when I returned. ugh! I'm pooped! It was a lot of fun, but I feel like I need to rest now. :) Being pregnant does not help one bit.
Anyway be looking for some really beautiful images this week.

0 comments: