CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures on our walls

I have been asked many times about the pictures on my wall, so I will post on a few walls I have going around my house. This is my breakfast room. I have 9- 11x14 frames from Pottery Barn holding 9 8x10's. I wanted a very uniform clean look. They are pinned onto the hemp mats, very beachy. But as I look I should have straighted them before shooting a picture. ha!

Below is a gallery wrapped canvas, no frame needed. It is 1 1/2 inch thick and is 16x30. I have this in our entry way. The picture of it makes it look small but its rather large. And a side view to show the thickness of it. It's absolutely beautiful and I am glad I chose it for the entryway so I can see it everytime I pass through the door.
Why did I choose a picture of my kids not looking? ha! Well you try taking a picture of 4 kids 5 and under and see if they will all look AND smile at the same time. ;) Looks like we will be going for the backside views for a few more years.

5 comments:

Veronika Duty said...

Love it! Nothing better than the beach and cute kids! Great job on the photos and frames. The gallery wrap is awesome!

Briana said...

I love that they are walking away, and it's so sweet that Carson?(or Griffin?) is holding Coops hand. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice. Great ideas for us when we get a house (and kids)!

Jennifer said...

I love both ideas! I always love pictures of kids walking away. Especially pictures at the beach!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

wow! wow! i love love your canvas..its so so beautiful!