CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Baby Its Cold Outside...

So I took down all of Christmas last night. I know, I know, its pretty early to do that, but really I was sick of seeing it all. And I bought some new stuff to decorate the house yesterday and so it was time to put it all up. Rick hung up new curtains for me & we rearranged the living room & it looks great! Now I just need to take some pictures to post for you all.
Tomorrow the kids and I are going up to Waco to spend the day with my cousin from FL who will be visiting Dallas for the long weekend. We are meeting halfway in Waco for lunch. It was going to be all of us, but Rick got the times mixed up and he has too many patients to reschedule. So it will be just me and the kids. Should be an interesting 2 hours. Especially since after our Houston trip on Sunday, Griffin has been saying "Mommy no more trips". But lets just say thank you to the person who invented the DVD player for the car. Whoever that is, is a rock star. We just bought Charlotte's Web yesterday, perfect timing. The boys and I just finished that chapter book a month or so ago and I really wanted them to see the movie. Its very cute by the way, we watched it this morning.
Here are some winter shots of Cooper by the window with frost on it. It was a whopping 21 degrees this morning in Austin. Burr to us!!



0 comments: