CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The New "Tacky"

Today I chose Carson to come along and run errands with me. He says the most funniest things out of the 4 kids. We were in a store looking at Christmas lights for the house for next year. Carson came across the solid green ones. He said "Oh Mommy, lets get Green!!" I said no I only want white on the house. He replied "But Mommy Green is the New Tacky". Where did he get that? We don't even use that word tacky.
Yes I believe so, maybe if we did green it would look a little tacky.
Later on he and I were having lunch together and I said "We've had a great day together" His response was "Yes, so when we go home we don't have to spend any more time with each other"
It was so funny I had to call Rick and tell him.
I guess we reached our quality time quota for the day!

1 comments:

jonna said...

Green IS the new "khaki" you know. Maybe his keen decorative sense just chose the wrong consonant! Cute boy!