CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Read Between The Mats

On my Mom's side of the family we draw names and give a gift to the person or couple that you choose. This year we had my cousin Doug & his wife Carla. Since they are newly married, they have all the kitchen goodies etc.. so I wanted to give them something really special. I went out and took pictures of letters in nature and spelled out their last name FRENCH and framed them. It turned out to be a beautiful creation. They will open it on Sunday at a family gathering in FL, I hope they like it! (they don't read the blog so no worries on spoiling the gift for them)
This is also the same gift I made for the all girls gift exchange party back in early December. I spelled out LOVE. I just forgot to get a picture of it! ha!

1 comments:

Briana said...

That is super-cute! I saw this at a craft fair once, and the lady was charging $50 for a five letter word and $5 for each additional letter. It's super creative and I think totally worth it. I just don't think I could find all the letters in nature like y'all photo types can. :)