CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

A Day in the Life of....












The kids and I took Maggie, our shaved Golden Retriever, to the lake to swim today. I brought along my camera to capture what an hour of my day looks like. 4 kids, and a fantastic dog,60 degrees with not a cloud in the sky. It doesn't get much better than this. I am thankful everyday to Rick, my amazing husband, for providing for our family so that I can spend everyday & every moment with our children. I am thankful that I don't have to miss one singe milestone they make or one single boo boo. I would not have it any other way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love outdoor pictures and theres are great. Maggie looks so cute!

Meredith

Amy said...

What a wonderful thing to be mindful of!
I'm happy I found your blog. I really like your pictures.