CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

*Image of the Year Contest*

Ok blog readers, I'm having a contest for the Image of the year for 07. These are my personal favorites from my photo shoots this year in no particular order. I wish I could have posted more but I had to narrow it down somehow! You can vote for each one by posting a comment and giving me the photo #. Please only ONE vote per blog reader. The winner will receive a free 8x10 of their winning photo. Contest ends on Tue. Jan 8. Thanks for voting!

Image #1
Image #2 Image #3
Image #4
Image #5
Image #6
Image #7
Image #8



12 comments:

Briana said...

This is not the least bit biased, but number 7 is the cutest thing ever! :)

becky said...

Your pictures are beautiful!

I vote for #1

jonna said...

They are all beautiful, but I vote #1...I love, love, love this picture, as I told you earlier. Classic and engaging.

Cortney Genova said...

Number 8 gets mine!!!

Beth Hames said...

They are all lovely, but I have to vote for #1.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya! I just had to say hi...Misty had sent me a link to their pictures and you are doing such fabulous work. I am so proud of you! You always did have the talent and with your schedule...well, I am impressed. I hope you, Rick, and the kiddos are doing well and I will enjoy reading and seeing your work, now that I know where you reside online. Take care, Leslie Pigg

Anonymous said...

#1 gets my vote! Are we allowed to vote, though? - Mat

hejlyeah said...

#1 fo sho. Such a great moment.

Andrea said...

Well as much as I would like a free 8x10 of my family I have to go for #1.

Anonymous said...

#3, I love the light that is captured in his eyes. Plus, I love upclose shots.

Meredith

Kim said...

This was hard. They are all really good, but I love number one the best! It is great!

Brooke said...

#1...composition is awesome and the family looks so natural!