CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grocery Game update

Just an update on how the fun the Grocery Game has been for me.
Last week I spent $120 and saved $74
This week I spent $84 and saved $81
Highlights on the greatest deals this week: free Peter Pan PB, free dog treats (yea for Maggie!!), Lipton tea bags for $.34 a box, 5 boxes of Kellogg's cereal for $.50 a box (large boxes) & 4 boxes of Quaker Oatmeal for $1 a box. There are many more items but those are just some that come to mind. You are probably laughing about how many of each item I bought. We actually go through all that with 6 very good eaters in our family. :) Besides that, my pantry, fridge and storage closets are full with food, paper goods and lots of other great items. I actually had to clean out some closets to find room to store all the loot. It's also fun to come home and make Rick guess how much I saved. ha!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok which store did you find those great deals and how do you play this game....I am a coupon girl so this might be a good game for me.