CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look Out Ladies...

Cooper's sporting a new do. This is how his hair looked when he woke up the other day. No matter what I did to his hair, it stood up on each side again. This is what happens if he goes to bed with his hair wet. Poor Coop, just wanted to play with his cars and I was bugging him with the camera.
Belly up to the bar
Trying to escape from the camera
"Enough already mom!
Haven't you embarrassed me enough in front of your blogger friends?"

3 comments:

Briana said...

I absolutely love the last one!

LJ said...

His curls are precious... no matter what direction they are pointing!

CM said...

That last picture cracks me up! I guess it's never too early to learn how to purse your lips when you don't like something!! :)