CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun at the Family Farm

We had a fantastic weekend in Houston. I took lots of fun pictures, and will post them through out the week. Our first stop was Rick's sister's horse farm. We love spending time on the farm. Its so beautiful and peaceful. Unfortunately I did not have my good flash with me so I only have a few pictures to show you this time.

Mommy & Cooper petting Max
Daddy and Cooper walking over to the barn
Cooper in front of Aunt Melissa's Azalea's that were in bloom all over Houston. You'd think you were in anther state. Houston is so much more tropical. Everything is green & blooming there with lots of color. Our grass is still brown here in Austin. And I just noticed today some green leaves trying to pop up on our trees. I am happy to report I have about 8 blooms on my rose bushes that should appear next week. I will blog more on that later.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those would be great ad photos for her horse farm!!! Looks like fun.

Meredith said...

Great pics! I thought of you the other day. I have a friend here in Round Rock that is moving to The Woodlands and she is so excited because how lush and green it is there. I may have to pass on your name to her so you can give her the inside scoop.