CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Scoping out New Places

Today we went on a hunt for new backgrounds for my photo shoots. I have a session this weekend and they asked if we could go to the Arboretum in Austin. So I wanted to scope it out before I went out on a session, and yes its a winner!! In fact this place will be perfect for all my little "6 monthers" on my baby plan coming up. There is lots of really soft green grass and very pretty cobblestone walkways (GREAT for B&W shots).
Here are a few of my little guinea pigs that were up for the task of helping out their mommy!




And a few with an urban finish just for the fun of it!



2 comments:

Meredith said...

The Arbor is such a great place to go to. I love the picture of the twins jumping. Very cool!

broedell5 said...

I hope you plan on bringing your camera when you are here!! I am ready to have my families session with you!!!You are so good at this!!!The pictures are always awesome!!!