CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Girls and a Brother....


Beautiful family! Another set of friends from The Woodlands. We were pregnant with our first babies together and then ended up in Austin together.
These big sisters are precious little models & super sweet with their baby brother. We had a good time on Saturday at the capitol. I would have posted ALL the pictures if I had more room. ha! So if you want to see more click the link... http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/Billingsley/
turn up your volume. Great song to go along with this session.





3 comments:

broedell5 said...

We definetly need to get together .we will be here let me know when you have a for sure date and i will put it on my calendar!! I think i am going to have drinks with kelly and davin this thursday...like a reunion!! xoxo marcey

April said...

Three of my favorite kids for sure! You did a great job of capturing their personalities! I love Kinley's b-day invite too! :)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

beautiful...the slideshow and song got me choked up...just beautiful!