CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yard Work Saturday

On Saturday Rick and the boys tackled all the yard work. It has been sitting since November, not needing much attention. But now spring has come. So he mowed and mulched the flower beds. I also went out and bought a new tree. A rose tree. I've never seen one of those but WOW its really pretty. I bought my favorite and Judy's (Rick's mom) favorite color rose, a mango color. So this tree will be "Nano's tree". We have designated all the trees in the yard, Griffin's tree, Carson's tree and so on. I even have a tree, my purple crepe mertal. Rick is the only one without a tree at this point, but I don't think he's too sad about it. Really that just means another tree for him to plant. ha!
Griffin took care of this little worm most of the day, pretty cute.

The "Nano" rose tree
It came all decked out with at least 15 or more blooms. The tree is about 3 feet tall and that is about as tall as it will get.


1 comments:

Meredith said...

What a pretty rose tree! I love roses. I love all the new buds that are about to bloom.