CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Way too Yucky...

Tonight I was leaving with Parker to go to the grocery store. Griffin came in and asked for a hug & a kiss from me. And to my great surprise he asked her too. So he and she gave a big hug and then she puckered up her lips and he said "Sissy, not on the lips that's WAY too yucky!"
It was SO funny!!
The older 3 kids fight almost all day long. Mainly Carson & Parker. They are oil and water and can barley get along at all. I should wear b&w stripes because I feel like a full time referee. BUT when they are separated all they can do is talk about each other. For example, we were at the store tonight and these are some of the things out of Parker's mouth.
"The boys are reading their chapter book right now"
"I want to see the brothers"
Funny how sweet she is when they aren't around. She was such a doll. Here are some funny things she said at the store "Mommy, is that on sale?" "Mommy can we buy that? I LOVE those Dora snacks" "Mommy I think the whole store is on sale" "I only like manilla (vanilla) yogurt, everyday Griffin wants peach, and I no like peach I only like manilla".
Its fun to have some one on one time. Rick said the boys were much nicer too without Parker around. I think its true, Three's a crowd.

0 comments: