CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Little Miss Bella...

Sweet Sweet Bella! For her 5th Birthday her mommy & daddy bought her a session with me. This is my second session with their family, so it was really fun to work with her again. She LOVES to take pictures and is really good at being my little model. This little girl is precious, she and I had a great time together.
Bella picked the music to the slide show :)
(funny because I just picked the same thing for the last family, great minds think alike!)
Click here to view the rest.




3 comments:

Cortney Genova said...

You did it again!! Love it!! I can't wait til June!

Briana said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much! Now comes the hardest part ... deciding which prints to oder. :)

Jessica said...

These are beautiful Tanya! We look forward to you capturing Emery in July!