CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ohh, To Be 18 Again...

You would think I am picking my seniors out of an Abercrombie catalog. The boys weren't' this cute when I was in high school. ha! On Sunday I had a very adventurous, senior session. Logan is an all around kid. He wanted a session that he could hunt, fish and golf in. I wanted a session that would capture the true Logan that his family has known and loved for 18 yrs. So we headed to the country. Thanks to Troy (in the last post) he told us about this really cool ghost town. We took some awesome shots there. Along with a few other fun places. I climbed through some weeds, sticks, hedges and who knows what for this kid. I told him, I am going to freak out if I see a snake. Well sure enough at the end of the session we saw a snake and a mouse. How about that?! This is such an awesome slide show. Please if you have a chance check it out. He used a great Alternative Christian song by Kutless, Strong Tower. I could not narrow my favorites down I love them ALL!! Of course the train one is my absolute fav! Here's the link...










6 comments:

Cortney Genova said...

That was great! It looks like he had a great time! Great idea for 08 in golf balls~

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness those are so COOL. Where in the world was that ghost town? You did a great job.

Brooke said...

Awesome pictures!! Looks like you really captured who he is. You guys didnt get run out of those places by stray dogs or worse?!

broedell5 said...

again you have out done yourself!!!

Juicysmom said...

your pictures are awesome. You are so talented. I guess it helps a little to have cuties to work with, but you are truly GOOD!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

another wow for you! i love this slideshow! great great job! do u mind if i ask where you got your vintage texture? ive been looking for some texture just like the one you used. he is a cutie and you captured the things he loves to do perfectly! great job!!