CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Rose Update

Just a quick rose update. (Meredith K. you may be the only one that cares about this post! )My rose bushes are blooming like crazy!! This first one is the special purple one that Rick hunted all over Austin for. It more of a bright pink than a purple but really pretty & very fragrant.
The next one is from my rose tree, these are mango and looked amazing until that huge storm we had the other night. I've clipped them all since then.
This is an oldy but goodie coming back for the second year in a row. This climbs up the side of our garage with the purple one. I have about 20 more blooms about to open on this bush as well.
Next week my yellow & my lavender should be opening up. I'll post more on that later.
Off to Houston for a long weekend. Rick has another medical conference and I have 2 photoshoots & plans with great friends!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Those are beautiful! If you need a really good place to get more roses, "It's A Jungle" and Barton Springs nursery are great. Have fun this weekend!

hejlyeah said...

Hey - I care about the rose post! I have a HUGE rose bush in my backyard that is about to take over the world with blooms. Sounds like you have a pretty yard! I dropped the ball on taking good care of mine since a kid came into the picture!