CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Little Bluebonnets


Our little Bluebonnets...
Well I gave up on Austin. This was a bad year in Austin for Bluebonnets. Really I could not fine any besides a small patch. I wanted a field!! My friend Misty told me about a big field in The Woodlands so while we were there we had our little family session. I did a big "no no" by taking these at 2 in the afternoon. ugh! So the lighting was super bright & just wrong. But this is the only time we had during our trip to do it. Click the link to watch our sweet children in the bluebonnet field. So pretty!! Oh and turn up the volume.
This one is short, by the way, short & sweet.






4 comments:

Briana said...

Those are beautiful! I am a tad jealous that we don't have such nice BBs this year. :)

broedell5 said...

I wish we could do something like that here but all we get are weeds!!you are amazing!!!

myra said...

I was so frustrated with the bb this year too. Glad you found a nice field and the pics are great even if they taken were at the "wrong time".

Leslie said...

Those turned out really good. You have a great way of making it look like there are a ton of bluebonnets.