CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TuTu Cute!


More FUN in The Woodlands. Have I mentioned how much I MISS living in The Woodlands?! It really is a great "home town" that happens to have everything right there close to you. Don't misunderstand me, I love the "home" that we've made here in Austin. I just really miss our church, friends & our family in The Woodlands. We had a great time visiting, well I did anyways. Rick was at a medical conference the entire time.
There is yet another new park area there and I brought my new tutu along. Thanks to my friend Cortney over at http://thesewsweetboutique.com/ she made me two very cute Tutus for my photo sessions. I also have a light pink for my 6-12 month babies. I am so excited to use them, but it just so happens that my next 4 sessions are with boys. ha! Go figure. So I put my Parker up to the task of modeling it. She liked it and it looked Tutu Cute!





2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are great!! I've got Kylie a tutu ordered as well so I can take her picture in one. I have wanted to have a little girl just so I can take her picture in a tutu!!

Cortney Genova said...

How stinkin cute!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Email them to me so I can add them to my website!!! I just got a really pretty Turquoise Blue.. That would look so good with Parker's eyes!