CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

This Little Cowboy...


This little cowboy was all tuckered out after this session! His mommy told me he slept for 6 hours after I left!! He is such a peanut at 11 days old. These parents were fun and let me take him outside, he is their 3rd baby, 3rd boy, can you tell? The shots were just precious under a tree in their backyard. Here are my pics....

This one of the mama is definitely my favorite from the entire session, she is so beautiful and this shot really captures that.
Baby Luke has two big brothers to show him the ropes. He will be rough n' tumble in no time!
But for now he'll just be a precious, sweet baby...

He comes complete with a cowboy room.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are precious....I love the wagon. Great job!!