CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogger, Lazy


Just a quick post to let you all know I am still around. We decided this week to renovate our kitchen. I know we are nuts. And why you might ask? Since we live in a new house. Well for many reasons. When we bought our new home, one thing we never liked was our oak, grainy cabinets. So we had Meredith, our amazing decorator, help us with colors and our big change up. She came out this week and gave us our "instructions", thanks Meredith you're the best!! Our cabinets are on their way to being a creamy white wash with a glaze over them, a touch of brown. And the walls will be a sage green like the living & dining rooms. I will post a before & after when we are all done. For now we are only at the priming stage so we have the rest of the week to go. So all of our free time has been sanding, caulking and priming. More updates to come. And a HUGE thank you to my amazing husband who lives with me on a daily basis and allows me to make such changes in our house in any given moment. And then continues to love me. ha!
ps the pic was taken at our baseball game on Monday night. Parker & her daddy...

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Aww, your so sweet! I think it is going to be fabulous!

Laura said...

Can't wait to see the before & after's... and congrats on the big change!

April said...

Tonight was fun! Thanks for taking time out from the priming to take pictures of us! Good luck with the renovations!