CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hangin in the Backyard

Taken about 10 minutes ago while we were hanging out in our backyard. This is what good lighting will get you.... it does help to have a cute baby! I am such a sucker for a good face shot. Its my favorite shot to capture on all my sessions. We have huge, blown up face shots of all 4 of our kids hanging in our home. They of course, are my favorites in the house.
I didn't know which one I liked better, color or black & white, so I'm posting both. Thanks to Rick he has amazingly huge eyes!

3 comments:

April said...

Absolutely adorable. I love those big eyes and that curly hair.

Briana said...

That is beautiful. I love the color shot with all the pretty blues coming together. :)

Leslie said...

Wow....great shot!! He is a little cutie pie.