CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Kelly Senior Session

On Sat. I met Kelly, a very fun senior from McNeil HS. We headed downtown and had a blast. Kelly's mom is also a photographer, so Kelly has been trained all of her life on what to do in front of the camera. Her mama taught her well, we were able to capture some amazing shots. Of course it helps that she is totally gorgeous!
Kelly is a great swimmer at her school so we went to the UT pool for some shots as well. We got just what we needed before being kindly kicked out. ha!
*For those of you that did Wed. ladies bible class, tell me, doesn't she look JUST like Ms. Marla?! My kids thought it was Miss. Marla when I was editing them. *
Click the link to view her beautifully, fun slide show...









2 comments:

Cortney Genova said...

Another great senior session! She is beautiful!

Meredith said...

I LOVE the first picture! So creative!