CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Bob

Last week I took Parker to the hair salon to get her "summer cut". She sat so patiently in the chair and had it cut. At one point I think she even fell asleep she was so relaxed. The boys kept coming over to her and saying, "wow you look older than us!" and "look how good she's doing" When we got home she looked in the mirror and told me that her hair was ruined! This just made me laugh because it is so precious!! And by no means ruined. She seems to like it now. But to most of you who know her, she does NOT take compliments well. She was willing however, to sit for a few pics. I told her that Grammy needed to see her hair. If you blame in on Grammy she'll do whatever you ask her. ;)


5 comments:

Meredith said...

She's so precious! Love the hair!

Veronika Duty said...

Too cute! I can't believe the boys said "She looks older than us", for some reason, that totally cracks me up.jesus5395

Leslie said...

I think it is very cute and great for Summer!

Anonymous said...

Eeek...could she be any cuter? Love these!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! I love the bobs for the girls!