CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Married Mommy

Last Saturday we went to Home Depot to get 2 more rose bushes & some more flowers. Rick was off looking at trellises with 2 kids and I was with Carson & Parker. I had asked a man that worked there to help me fine a certain rose. So as he was walking with us to the rose section Carson says this to him "My Mom is already married" I said "Carson why did you say that?" He told me "I just want him to know that you are already married" It was so funny! I was a bit embarrassed but I got over it quickly.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That is too funny...maybe Daddy has been training him...hee hee!!

Cortney Genova said...

Oh that is great!!! Carson is too funny!

Beth Hames said...

Omigosh! That's is so cute.

April said...

I love it! So funny.

Meredith said...

That's too cute! The boy is just looking out for his mamma!