CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been tagged... twice!

Ok Julie T. you pushed me to actually write 7 things about myself. I forget who tagged me first, maybe Jessica D? Anyways here it goes...

1. I am a very low maintenance type of girl. I really don't like getting all done up. I only do my hair & makeup for church, unless I have somewhere else to go. Just like you Julie, I live in reefs and ponytails. thanks to my mom I have enough reef sandals to match just about anything I own. :)
2. I used to shop for myself like crazy. I was a clothes hog for sure. Every since kids I really don't shop for myself at all. Except for my yearly NYC trips with my mom. Something about going to the mall and shopping for myself doesn't excite me! Now I do love to shop for my kids and Rick.
3. I am a total type A personality. I am extremely organized, structured and scheduled. I am a great time manager and tend to get a lot of stuff done in just one day. You will rarely see me sitting down doing nothing. I am always on the go, trying to do something productive.
4. I love only 2 reality shows. But only 2 of them. We have watched every season of Survivor and all the seasons of Amazing Race.
5. I love Dr. Laura. I listen to her radio program everyday (Austin peeps its on AM1270 from 11-2) I only catch about an hour a day but its well worth it. She gets right to the point. Even though she is not a Christian she has great Christian values & advice. Rick took me to see her live 2 yrs ago for V-day. It was a blast.
6. I have been to 35 of the 50 states and to 4 countries outside of the US.
7. I have a strong passion for photography and can barley go one day without taking a picture. I feel the same thing about editing the pictures. In fact I can't stand to look at a picture straight out of the camera it has to be edited. I know I'm picky.

Photo credit to Veronika Duty Photography, my great photo friend out in CA...
I tag Cortney, Angel & Marcey (since all of my church buddies have already been tagged)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Great photo...we never get to actually "see" who is behind all of the awesome photos!! And I am totally there with you on shopping for myself...I hate it!! If I could just pick out clothes and go home w/them and they fit that would be great otherwise I love buying for the kids. Thanks for sharing with us.

JessBless said...

Really enjoyed your list!!! And, I must admit that you naturally pretty people make me quite jealous! :)

Julie T said...

Yea ponytails and Reefs!

Julie T said...

Yea ponytails and Reefs!

April said...

From one low maintenance girl to another...great list!

broedell5 said...

Thanks...i think