CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Editing on Sunday

We have had a full weekend of painting, only a few more days to go on the kitchen. In the mean time I have taken some time off the kitchen to edit the Hejl session from yesterday... Came across this funny one with Mason's tongue out and it made me laugh. Don't worry, J & A they are not all like this! Ha!
Mason is one of Griffin & Carson's very best friends. They just adore him & I am glad because he is really one of the greatest kids out there.... more to come.

1 comments:

April said...

Very handsome boys, if I might say so myself...even with their tongues sticking out! :) I have tried to think of a good song for family, but the scenery in our pictures keeps bringing me back to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. Unless you can think of a better one, let's go with that! Thanks! I can't wait to see the pictures!