CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy, Fun, Long Weekend

We started this fun weekend out on Friday night. We headed to a friends house out in Lago Vista, where they enjoy this view each and everyday. Imagine that?! Here it is at sunset.
This sweet family has 4 precious little girls, below. Our kids had a great time playing with them.
Their sweet mommy, Heather even made cake! As you can see they were super excited about.
On Sat. Parker and I went to a princess party where she dressed as Cinderella. She did remind me several times that her hair was not yellow. ha! But you know that is now how Rick and I make our babies, they all come out dark. :) We have yet to make a blonde.
On Sat. night we had our good friends, the Hejl's over for dinner and then swam in our pool. After that the boys got out Rick's guitar and wanted the daddy's to sing to us. Then they realized they needed to start a band. So here is Carson on the piano, Griffin on the drums & Mason on the other guitar. It was pretty much just a bunch of noise. April and I just watched on and laughed.
On Sunday night I had a photoshoot (I'll post on that later). On Monday night we went to our friend Chris & Julie's house where we ate and the kids swam. Forgot to bring my camera. We had a great time and the kids are recovering today from such a busy weekend.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a beautiful view that was and great shot of the "band"!!

Andrew said...

Hey great stuff. I love the pictures on your Cozy site. We'll definately be talking more later :)
It was great getting to spend some time with y'all Monday evening.

April said...

I think they should take the show on the road...surely at least we could get the grandparents to buy tickets! :) Mason now wants a guitar like Mr. Rick's for his birthday. I may have to give one to him early so he can play it while his disco ball is spinning and the spotlight is shining on him...only two of the hundreds of details your boys have helped to come up with. How will I ever live up? :)